Sunday, April 20, 2008

Eh...urg

Sooo….wow…um, its been five weeks since I last posted ANYTHING, even an apology for not posting (which was what my last post was…how pathetic is that?) So anyway, I will try to end my I-never-told-you-that-it-was-an-unofficial-hiatus soon. My In depth interview of my English teacher is still going to happen and I really need to tell you about Sakuracon and my plans for the future!

Once again here’s some stuff to (not) look forward to;

Seattle Cherry Blossom Festival (videos of: Aikido, Tea ceremonies, and Dancing)
Sakura-con (three parts; Fri, Sat, and Sunday…with PLENTY of pictures and video)


here are some links to my photobucket (vid and Pics) http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g182/javakat343/?mediafilter=images
and Youtube (video...doy)
http://youtube.com/user/javakat343

2 comments:

ruzooh said...

Hi, I saw your videos of Aikido demonstration at Cherry Blossom Festival on YouTube. I was very happy to find them, because, I am the person on the left in your videos! Those kids in front of you were my kids and their friends.
I just wanted to know, do you happen to know the name of the group who did the demonstration? Thank you!

Javakat said...

I WANT to say Aikikai...but I'm not sure...and I don't think thats how you spell it...they are definatly in Seattle though...they seem like a great group (my home dojo being One World, also recomended!)

I hope you get this message...it would have been better to leave a comment on youtube (for next time)