Sunday, April 20, 2008

Eh...urg

Sooo….wow…um, its been five weeks since I last posted ANYTHING, even an apology for not posting (which was what my last post was…how pathetic is that?) So anyway, I will try to end my I-never-told-you-that-it-was-an-unofficial-hiatus soon. My In depth interview of my English teacher is still going to happen and I really need to tell you about Sakuracon and my plans for the future!

Once again here’s some stuff to (not) look forward to;

Seattle Cherry Blossom Festival (videos of: Aikido, Tea ceremonies, and Dancing)
Sakura-con (three parts; Fri, Sat, and Sunday…with PLENTY of pictures and video)


here are some links to my photobucket (vid and Pics) http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g182/javakat343/?mediafilter=images
and Youtube (video...doy)
http://youtube.com/user/javakat343

3 comments:

bunbungirl said...

Hi. Is the Japanese animated cartoon good?
Your site is interesting for me
I want to often visit your site from now on.
If you are interested in Anime, please link to my site.
My site has information about Japanese culture
(For example, Japanese manga, animation, games).
Would you introduce information(URL)in your site if you like it?
http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/

Noriko said...

Hi, I saw your videos of Aikido demonstration at Cherry Blossom Festival on YouTube. I was very happy to find them, because, I am the person on the left in your videos! Those kids in front of you were my kids and their friends.
I just wanted to know, do you happen to know the name of the group who did the demonstration? Thank you!

Javakat said...

I WANT to say Aikikai...but I'm not sure...and I don't think thats how you spell it...they are definatly in Seattle though...they seem like a great group (my home dojo being One World, also recomended!)

I hope you get this message...it would have been better to leave a comment on youtube (for next time)